Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom (SETT), we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We’re seeking a Sr. Associate Tech Engineering to work with one of out top biotechnology industry client at the East area of PR.
With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Available to work 24 / 7 (any shift), including weekend shift
Salary : $ 30.00 p / h
1. Evaluate and determine if utility systems, process maintenance, instrumentation / calibration / electrical systems and technical cleaning systems are maintained in compliance with all applicable industry standards, regulatory standards and FDA standards.
2. Ensure the maintenance team training program, standard operating procedures and equipment / system operational standards are consistent throughout the team.
3. Participate in the coordination of technical support to the maintenance team on engineering issues, regulatory issues, compliance issues, calibration issues, quality issues, microbial / environmental issues, technical cleaning issues, validation issues, electrical issues and process maintenance issues.
4. Assist the maintenance team during FDA and other regulatory agency inspections. Provide technical support to the maintenance team in response to the FDA and other regulatory agencies.
5. Assist the maintenance team when responding to high purity water systems and environmental monitoring alert / action notifications.
Assist with the investigation on all alert / action notifications.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering. Two (2) years of experience working as maintenance planner with MAXIMO CMMS software.
Experience with Job Plans generation and / or PM optimization
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network.
That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Sr. Engineer today!
Kelly PR Offers!
As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential.
Helping you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the 440,000 people we employ each year.
Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary / nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy.
Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.