***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Responsible for developing, coding, and testing new solutions or features for business applications.
- Create design documents, develop software, build code, unit/functional test, document and implement new applications, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software that satisfies business needs.
- Create or modify data relations in databases to ensure customer and business needs.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents and/or assist meetings with analysts, architects, and/or management to gather requirements and/or better understand problems and/or bugs and help define optimal solutions for our customers
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for all new developments and/or changes to existing systems to keep a record of the work performed.
- Complete "Developer's Checklist" to ensure quality development processes is in place. (Time Plaza, JIRA, etc.)
- Other related duties may be required as assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering is preferred, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field. Zero (0) to three (3) years of previous experience in a related position.
- OR Can be in the final year of bachelors degree with at least 50% approved credits in the major concentration
- OR experience equivalent to (2) two years as Software Developer
- Must have knowledge in at least one technology for each area that requires experience.
Este trabajo esta cerrado