JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority
- Able to run a cash register quickly and efficiently.
- Has a strong understanding of precise register functions, including how to process all transactions and forms of tender as well as layaway payments.
- Prepared to serve the customer with a positive attitude at all times.
- Maintains register station by replenishing supplies, cleaning and straightening work area
- Knowledge of store, services, and locations of merchandise.
- Promote and comply with all register prompts relating to the use of Shop Your Way Rewards, our credit card, Smart Plans, gift cards and other add-on sales.
- Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques for add on sales.
- Practices operation invitation and positive customer interactions.
- Observes customer traffic and calls for additional service as needed to provide efficient customer service.
- Makes eye contact, smiles, greets and offers help to every customer.
- Assists in handling and resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Thanks the customer for shopping at Kmart and invites them back.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor while providing fast and efficient service to customers.
- Teaches, models and leads ways to satisfy customers.
- Assists in training fellow associates in checkout procedures.
- Follows corporate guidelines relating to MC&C and known loss merchandise.
- Facilitates dialogue between front-line associates and the store leadership team.
- Use the P.A. system effectively to promote advertised goods.
- Call for carryout if the customer would like help loading heavy merchandise into their vehicle.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Strong reading, writing, oral, and arithmetic skills.
- Able to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching.
- Ability to be cross-trained.
- Ability to stand for long periods, typically 4 to 5 hours at a time.
- Must possess a positive and friendly demeanor and be able to engage customers in friendly conversation to build customer relationships.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Less than one year of related experience
- 16 years of age or older
Publicada el 27/10/2021
Finaliza el 28/01/2022