We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Facilities group. Entech is willing to train the right Project Manager in the aspects of engineering consulting.
If you feel you are an exemplary leader with proven ability to lead a team, build and maintain relationships with clients, and generate sales, you are encouraged to apply.
Entech Engineering, Inc. is an engineering consulting firm offering core planning and consulting services revolving around energy consumption, civil, water, wastewater, natural gas, and environmental, planning and design services.
We provide our expertise to a diverse range of clients in different markets most commonly, but not exclusively, colleges & universities, hospitals & healthcare, manufacturers, government, municipalities, utilities, churches, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
- Client management
- Improve customer experience and build relationship between client and Entech
- Facilitate communication among clients and engineers, ensuring specifications, budgets and deadlines are clearly communicated and understood
- Negotiates contracts with vendors
- Project management
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Create timelines and cost projections and ensure deadlines and budgets are being met
- Organize collaborative meetings
- Internal production team management
- Delegate tasks to appropriate team members
- Supervise progress of development project
- Work with design group to change plans if necessary
- Ensure compliance with codes, guidelines, best practices, and policies
- Quality control of final deliverables
- Mechanical system design including plumbing, sprinkler, HVAC, chilled / hot water, steam
- Building simulation / energy modeling (preferably HAP)
- Field survey
- Data analysis
- Report writing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead project team to success
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency with Revit MEP and / or Auto CAD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and analytically
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience in building systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Active PE license preferred but not required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred but not required
- Technical background in HVAC and / or Central Utilities
- 3+ years of experience working in consulting industry
At Entech Engineering, Inc., our clients are our priority and our employees are our family. While we help our clients make informed decisions, we also encourage our employees’ development, provide a safe and enjoyable work environment, cultivate a culture based on trust, flexibility and support, and value each member of our team.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and exciting position with a strong and prominent firm, then Entech is right for you!
Why do you want to work for Entech?
- We have been recognized by the Central Penn Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in PA in all participating years!
- We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package including full health, dental, and vision benefits, 401(K) plan, paid annual leave, a flexible work schedule, and much more!
- We are a growing, prosperous, and innovative firm. We encourage our employees to further develop their skills and knowledge and we encourage teamwork and promote individual initiative while continuously improving our skills and processes.
Publicada el 02/11/2021
Finaliza el 03/02/2022