- Planificación / Proyectos
- Alta tecnología
- Mecánica / Técnica
- Eléctrica / Electrónica
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Tres Cantos
- Comunidad de Madrid
Tipo de trabajo: Full-time
Descripción del trabajo
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.We put people first: we live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, valuing ambition and empowerment. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, reflecting society with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets. At Siemens Mobilty, you will find the trust and freedom to excel and to create a better tomorrow with us. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.If you want to join the most innovative engineering department in the railway signalling market, this is a great, we are looking for a Test Automation Software Developer.Mission:Being part of the Test Automation leading team within Siemens Automation, developing test automation projects assigned. Ensuring that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the projects are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept analysis, V&V plan preparation and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final deployment of the solutions.Test Automation developer is a key role within Siemens Mobility for enabling digital transformation.Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Software Development for specific test Automation Siemens solutions.
- Design, implement and modify software using the Python, C, C++, Java programming languages.
- Assume the responsibilities throughout the software development cycle, including specification, design, development, test, and delivery.
- Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
- Innovation and research on new technologies applied to products.
- As part of the System Assurance & Test Automation Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the, of the team when required.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in computer science / electronic/ telecommunications.
- +2 years’ experience as software development engineer.
- Experience in development and deployment of virtualized systems.
- Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation.
- Desirable hands on experience as tester or equivalent.
- Desirable proficiency level with C++/Python
- It will be valued experience with CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159, as well as experience in the Rail Signaling business.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent English
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.Organization:
Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.Experience Level:
Early ProfessionalFull / Part time: