Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment?
Our company Webhelp is looking for candidates with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude for one of our partners - a leader in the technological sector.
- Articulate clearly Partner Program value proposition and register new resellers in to the program.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to calls / e-mails from resellers, routing onwards if appropriate. Drive answer when time need to find appropriate answer.
- Provide basic general information on products for inbound and outbound calls or e-mails.
- Detect High Business Opportunities.
- Act as the main point of entry for telephone contacts generated by partner telemarketing activities and campaigns.
- Process callout campaign based on a predefined list of resellers.
- Process specific marketing on products and services.
What we offer
- Long-term contract
- Salary : 17.000 euros gross / year + up to 5.000 euros gross / year
- Full time employment, 39 hours / week
- International and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to grow in different roles within the company
- Continuous learning and development programs
What you bring to the table
- Fluent English plus native level speaker of German
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Experience in negotiations is a plus
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Target success driven.
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
Publicada el 23 de octubre de 2021
Finaliza el 24 de enero de 2022