Norwegian speaking Inside Sales Representatives
On behalf of our client, we are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to work in Barcelona, Spain!
- As a B2B Sales Representative, you will consult with small-to-medium sized businesses in the French market that are not currently advertising with Google Products.
- Your goal will be assessing your clients' needs and design a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- You will speak with decision makers via phone & video conference to gain an understanding of their business needs. Using this information, you will then design media plans and launch campaigns for your client, helping to achieve their business goals.
- This is an outbound new business sales role, where you will be expected to consistently exceed your quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound cold calling, cold emailing and social media outreach to leads that are provided to you daily (no prospecting needed).
- You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps.
Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project.
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of cold calls, and speak with new clients to close deals.
- Prior sales experience with a proven track record, ideally in an outbound cold calling environment
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- University degree (in lieu of degree, 2+ years of sales experience)
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Native French speaker with strong oral and written English.
- Passion for Advertising sector and / or digital marketing
- Experience of managing sales pipeline through CRM
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Active Team Player
Publicada el 23 de octubre de 2021
Finaliza el 24 de enero de 2022