Nordic speaking Sales Team Leader
As a Sales Team Leader, you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth.
You will work with your fellow Team Leaders to further expand their services without losing sight of our existing KPIs. You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with their existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today : online advertising. Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all Ads products.
- Manage the different sales team of account working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develo
- Native speaker of Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- 1 Year of experience in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Knowledge o products such as Ads, AdSense and YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Safety Package :
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation : Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Publicada el 23 de octubre de 2021
Finaliza el 24 de enero de 2022