Information Security Consultant (Security Intelligence)
As part of the Security Intelligence team, you will be assessing and reducing threats of Eurofins.
You will be responsible for tracking targeted campaigns and threat actors, analysis of intrusions and exploitation of data gathered through incident response, as well as discovery of our threat surface. Analyzing and translating the threats to Eurofins infrastructure and working with Security Intelligence information to improve the security posture.
The main responsibilities of the Security Intelligence consultant are:
- Ingest and process Open Source information and translate threats to Eurofins;
- Work on Threat Intelligence Platform to document findings and analyze incident data;
- Participate in activities to improve the security posture of Eurofins;
- Work closely with Threat Hunters, Information Security, Project Managers, business representatives;
- Work with the vendor to address product development requirements;
- Assist on multiple policies defining security measures;
- Handle technical issues/risks;
- Participate in incident handling activities;
Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as IT Security Analyst or Security Intelligence Analyst.
- Experience in using security monitoring tools (and beyond) in order to find threats, outside of regular reactive pattern;
- Experience in analysing large data sets;
- Experience in using analytic and visualization tools, linux tools (ex. Grep, cut, sort) and regex;
- Experience in working with MISP and Security Intelligence solutions;
- Experience with industrial taxonomies like Cyber Kill Chain, MiTRE’s ATT&CK, STIX 2.0 and Diamond Model;
- Skills to analyse attack vectors against a particular system to determine attack surface;
- Ability to produce contextual attack models applied to a scenario;
- Ability to demonstrate intrusion sets using cyber kill-chain and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures;
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written);
- Relevant Technical Security Certifications (GIAC, CISSP, EC-Council, Offensive Security, etc.) are a plus
- Experience in writing automation scripts (PowerShell, Python or other) is a plus
- Experience in Security Incident detection and management;
- Very good communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities;
- B.Sc. or comparable education in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Languages: fluent English;
Why are we here?
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a fast paced growing environment we are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals and not afraid to take risks in order to achieve goals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
Publicada el 28 de abril de 2021
Finaliza el 6 de agosto de 2021