MolinaVisuals.com is looking for a Project Manager who has experience in websites. This is 100% remote and part-time.
Our mission is to help classical music institutions to be more visible and recover their social impact. We believe that music serves to connect people, to create unique journeys and to live unforgettable experiences that are often life-changing.
Today we are a 100% distributed team that allows us to collaborate across oceans and cultures.
This continually infuses our work with fresh perspectives and creates an esteemed pool of resources for every project.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working on websites as a Project Manager, Product Manager or Scrum Master.
Proactive and a fun loving approach to your work and the drive and ambition to take advantage of the technology available to anticipate problems and help the team work like a charm.
Is required to speak and write English very fluently. German and Spanish is also appreciated.
This person will work with our fantastic design and development team. The Project Manager role covers all areas of project management from the moment the brief arrives through to delivery and follow up, including;
- Agree precise specification for the project – Elaborate the briefing
- Plan the project – time, team, activities, resources, financials
- Online management using suitable project management tools. (Like: Basecamp, Asana, Teamwork, Dapulse, Slack, Skype, etc…)
- Communicate the project plan effectively to yourproject team – and to any other interested people and groups.
- Liaising with the internal design and development teams
- Central point of client contact
- Agree and delegate project actions
- Manage and motivate – inform, encourage, enable the project team.
- Check, measure, monitor, review project progress – adjust project plans, and inform the project team and others.
- Complete project – review and report on project performance; give praise and thanks to the project team.
Skills and experience:
- Project follow-up – train, support, measure and report results and benefits.
How to apply?
- Experience as a Project Manager, Product Manager or Scrum Master.
- Personal organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communicator with excellent email and phone etiquette.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Experience managing teams.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Risk management.
- Cool Under Pressure.
- This is not a sales job, but sales experience is a plus.
- Please send your resume 1 page maximum
- Cover letter explaining why you should be a Project Manager at Molina Visuals
You can apply by sending all this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re really looking forward to know from you!