AT HOME Fashion Customer and Sales Representative
Are you interested in working for a world-renowned fashion brand?
You can work from anywhere in Spain!
Our company : Your role :
Your role :
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, chats, or other automated alerts) and solve users' demands.
- Take incoming calls from boutiques and shops via telephone and resolve demands.
- Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA. Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Mentor. To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Liaise with Supervisors / Mentors on specific projects where requested.
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely and accurate manner.
- To attend regular Team Meetings.
- To work on additional tasks required by Supervisor or Mentor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Answer and deal with customer pre and post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc.).
- Initiate & manage Customer post sales related tasks; covering order cancellations, claims management, order and delivery follow up, refund requests and escalations using multiple tools, such as CRM & Order Status Suite with a high quality, efficient and customer centric approach.
Hours and Benefits :
- 39 hours / week : Monday to Friday from 09 : 00 to 18 : 00
- Salary for 39 hours : 16.732,21 Euros gross / year + up to 1.200 Euros gross / year
- Ongoing training
- Possibility to grow within the company
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
Our expectations :
- Native level speaker of Spanish
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications : Windows / MS Office
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Customer care skills - ability to listen to and understand the customers' needs
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
Personal abilities :
- Resistant to stress.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and needs.
If you identify with this, JOIN US!
Career opportunities :
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our social media team, become a trainer / mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Publicada el 23 de octubre de 2021
Finaliza el 24 de enero de 2022