Accountant & Controller
- Prepare the annual and interim financial statements, preparing the Consolidated Financial Statements and reporting required by the German parent company, as well preparation and review of the IFRS reporting packages of the group companies.
- Bookkeeping of the project companies’ transactions (transactions registry, accruals, depreciation, time period adjustments, currency gains / losses, etc.
Prepare monthly reports of balance sheet and economic details, etc.
- Managing the companies’ tax declarations and payments : Corporate tax, VAT (register, periodic filing and refund requests), Real estate tax, Business tax, Energy tax.
- Ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded, Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Controlling, business plan creation and supervision; budget review and update for the company portfolio.
- Invoice and Cash Management : Creation and management of invoices, Liquidity Planning, execution and supervision of payments.
- Preparation of financial analysis and different reportings to our headquarter, clients and banks.
- Explanation of the accounts - resolving any issues / queries.
- Coordination of the companies’ audit procedures, through direct relationship with the auditors.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role or in an auditing company.
- Degree in Economics or equivalent culture.
- Deep understanding of Spanish accounting principles and IFRS international accounting standards.
- Deep understanding of Spanish tax principles and procedures.
- Good knowledge of the procedure and the mechanisms for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements.
- Advanced skills in ERPsystems (in particular A3, SAP) and excellent knowledge of the Office package (Excel and Power Point).
- Willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis, producing high-quality work regularly.
- Close attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English (written and spoken); valuable German.
- Ability to analyse information in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Comfortable handling and working with confidential financial information.
We can offer you exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals. Furthermore, the international focus of our company will open up excellent future prospects for you.
As an expanding supplier in the renewables sector, we create opportunities for personal and professional development. It practically goes without saying that a friendly and cooperative working environment is part of our company culture.
As part of the BayWa r.e. renewable energy network, you will benefit from flat hierarchies with short, fast decision-making channels.
Our integration into BayWa AG provides security and the opportunities for further development that you would expect of a company this size.
Publicada el 24 de octubre de 2021
Finaliza el 24 de enero de 2022