IT Recruiter Associate
We are hiring IT RECRUITER ASSOCIATES in Madrid.
Avanda, is a professional services consultancy. From our different locations (Zurich, Geneva, Paris, Madrid, Lisbon, Durham (NC-USA), we provide IT/Digital & Business resources to our large multinational clients in EU-USA.
We are looking to add new internal IT recruiter associates in Madrid to support our growing needs and our teams.
- Work together with manager and Managing Director to develop new business development strategy, and find the best ways to retain existing and acquire new customers
- Develop, write, or adjust client's job descriptions
- Utilize various channels to identify, source, and engage best talents for various client's positions
- Support whole recruitment circle from sourcing, to interviewing candidates, managing job postings and screening applicants, salary negotiation.
- Build relationship with clients, by supporting their needs on day to day basis
- Report to manager or Managing Director
- You must be educated to the degree
- At least 12 months of experience on similar position working within recruitment agency with experience in recruiting for contract and permanent positions within an IT industry
- Excellent communication skills, French, English, Spanish is required. German a strong plus.
- You must be sales oriented person, with ability to pick up the phone and actively seek good candidates for any position you are working on.
- You must poses a can do attitude, with an ability to demonstrate a personal track record of hitting targets and delivering successful and profitable results as an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
- In addition to above requirements, you need to be self-organized, and show great enthusiasm and confidence to communicate with higher management at all levels, with excellent work ethic.
What we offer:
- Growing with the company which is doing an amazing international growth
- Ongoing training and development directly from MD
- A dynamic multilingual organisation with strong international team
- Flexible working conditions, laptop, mobile,
- A quality service and an excellent Back Office service to our teams
Interested in this nice opportunity? If so, please, send your resume at (see below)
Ya que18 Octubre 2020
Cerrar16 Enero 2021