Robotics Implementation Engineer
Our client is a global technology company specialized in smart logistics. We apply advanced robotics and artificial intelligence technologies to create solutions for warehouse and factory operations.
With the rise of e-commerce and the demand for a faster and more flexible movement of goods, warehouse and manufacturing operators are facing increasingly complex production and logistic challenges today.
Speed, product diversification, same-day delivery, volume, safety these concerns are impacting a wide range of industries, from apparel, retail, automotive, to even electronics, energy and pharmaceutical industries.
Our client was founded to be the solution to these problems. We make logistics affordable, efficient, flexible, safe and agile.
Our vision is to establish a fully automated and intelligent supply chain globally.
- Analyze robotic solution requirements based on the warehouse design lay-out
- Conduct implementation planning including scheduling, bill of materials and subcontracting work
- Implement robotic solutions in warehouse, including robot induction, work station setup and end-to-end testing for warehouse operations.
- Train customers to operate robotic solutions
- Provide onsite hyper-care support after implementation, such as robot troubleshooting and firmware upgrade
- Work closely with Project Manager and Software Engineer to ensure implementation quality
- Coordinate and liaise with sub-contractors, third parties during implementation
- Prepare for weekly progress report for project team and client’s record
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related discipline
- At least one-year experience of warehouse operation / logistic functions / 3PL industry is preferred
- AutoCAD 2D layout proficiency is required
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Chinese / Mandarin is highly preferred
- Online collaboration tools proficiency is required
- MS office suite proficiency is required
- MS Project proficiency is a plus
- Ability to facilitate and drive cross-department collaboration and communication
- Travel friendly
- Willing to learn and have attention to details
- Working with a globally team of passionate (and compassionate) developers, Competitive salary;
- Medical, dental, vision insurance;
Awesome, supportive coworkers with a good sense of humor.
Publicada el 03/11/2021
Finaliza el 03/02/2022