· Taking responsibility for the business performance of the outlet.
· Taking responsibility for the qualitative performance of the outlet.
· Actively support the hotel's team culture, and help to achieve the hotel's vision, goals and values.
·Handle day to day management activities.
·Establish shift pattern organization.
·Planning and coordinating menus with the chef.
·Ensure that outlet's team has good knowledge of food and beverage.
·Ensure that all colleagues act in accordance with Eden Roc standards.
·Ensure all equipment is in good condition and correcttraining for its use is arranged.
·Ensure all daily meetings are arranged and conducted.
· Attend all training sessions arranged by Relais Chateaux.
· Carry out other duties as and when requested by management.
· Ensure time and attendance sheets and holiday planners are accurately maintained and distributed to F&B Manager when appropriate.
·Ensuring that outlet operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining standards in terms of food, service, health & safety and reputation.
·Analyzing and planning outlet sales levels and profitability.
·Organizing marketing activities and promotional events in cooperation with the Marketing and Communication Department.
·Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including colleague control, cost of sales control and sales.
·Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
· Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management
· Supervise F&B service by directing and guiding subordinates, providing them feedback.
·Recruiting, training and motivating colleagues.
·Be aware of colleague development and the need to reward outstanding colleagues.
·Support company's philosophy and company culture through the use of Core Standards on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement.
·Support company's philosophy and company culture through the use of Guiding Principles and standards as part of ensuring Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement.
·Ensure guests preferences are remembered by colleagues.
·Ensure reservations, greeting, seating and taking orders by staff are all done to Eden Roc standards.
·Develop outlet up-selling strategy and communicate to all relevant staff.
·Ensure food and beverages are presented to guests according to the standards of the outlet.
· Private Premium Health Insurance.
· Accommodation in Executives and Collaborators Building
· Legal tip
· Christmas salary
· One annual round trip air ticket
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent. Hotel Management Diploma/Degree an asset.
Experience: 3-5 years' experience in a 5 star hotel in similar position.
Technical Competencies & Skills: Knowledge of hotel products and services, Fluency in local language (Spanish), Fluency in English, Knowledge of MICROS