You'll be based in one of our Latin America offices as a part of Cloud by McKinsey. This group brings together the best of McKinsey's cloud capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.Our Cloud capabilities, including our recent acquisition of Candid Partners, are now under one new, unified brand name - Cloud by McKinsey. We bring the best minds in business and cloud technology to clients' cloud transformation journeys. We are driving end-to-end value delivery, coaching and capability building, overall lower cost and higher ROI of cloud transformations, and effective collaboration with other third parties. We will continue to bring our deep industry and functional expertise to cloud projects and Candid Partners' distinctive assets will be incorporated into the work processes, including their Matter platform, which assists in planning, provisioning and managing cloud security compliance.You will lead and successfully manage large-scale, complex initiatives for Cloud by McKinsey's global clients.You will work closely with the client business stakeholders, third party vendors, and Cloud by McKinsey colleagues in managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to clients. Leveraging your expertise, you will keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique challenges that occur daily.You will work with client business stakeholders across the organization to define the objectives, strategy, requirements and timelines of the specific initiatives. This will include regularly communicating with cross-functional teams and client stakeholders on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control.For technically focused programs, you will serve as the scrum master or product owner in the Agile/Scrum development process. Your responsibilities will include facilitating Scrum ceremonies, risk/issue management, writing user stories, preparing, and prioritizing the backlog, leading sprint planning and PI planning sessions.You will determine project financial targets in order to establish funding and resource requirements and will provide vendor management guidance and oversight by creating and maintaining scorecards to track vendor and partner performance.You will develop project plans for multiple concurrent initiatives and create detailed requirements for implementing solutions. In this role, you will interact regularly with the client to manage expectations and communicate project progress. You will leverage your knowledge of program management best practices to facilitate the delivery of large, cross-functional initiatives and identify consultant resource levels and skills required for specific initiatives.Lastly, you will oversee consultant resources including monitoring and tracking performance and provide feedback to team members on the content and quality of deliverables as well as professional and career development.
- Bachelor's degree required in business or computer science; Masters degree is a plus
- 7+ years of program management experience in a technology-oriented organization and experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, and public cloud technologies
- Strong ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and communicate impacts to timeline, scope and costs.
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to run cross functional meetings.
- Ability to work comfortably within a complex environment with rapid changes in requirements, direction and environment
- Experience working on an agile team in a product owner or scrum master role
- Strong analytical abilities across business and technology
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing projects and solving problems
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and communicate with a wide range of non-technical and low technology literacy stakeholders and customers
- Able to assertively dig into the business requirements and drill into the project-specific details
Este trabajo esta cerrado