Associate, People Operations
- Provide an excellent customer service experience to the employees / leaders reaching out to the People Solutions Center.
- Process any requests in the back office field North America and LATAM.
- Analyze the concerns and the root cause of the issues.
- Address the situation to grant the correct closure in a good time.
- Partner with local teams to ensure an adequate treatment of the inquiry.
- Keep metrics and record of the different processes performed to ensure a right service.
- Answers and responds the queries with employee’s Services protocol and service standards. May respond to emails, correspondence, web, chat, telephone, etc.
and make outbound calls as required in English and Spanish.
- Manage escalations that, due to the level of complexity of the process, may need to be escalated to other Areas of the organization depending on the situation.
- Handle routine self-audits to verify all the information.
- Organize and participate in team coordination meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality related to business or employee information protected by company policy and federal / state regulations.
- Technical Degree or Similar studies in the HR Area (plus)
- Advanced English level, B2 or above
- Equivalent experience in Shared Services Departments (plus)
- Customer service experience in a similar environment or IT help desk is a must.
- Knowledge in tools like Workday
- Effective operational proficiency or advanced English Level.
- An additional level of Portuguese will be considered a plus.
- Written and verbal communication skills to provide accurate, clear and diplomatic responses to inquiries.
- Research and analytical skills to review and / or troubleshoot routine situations.
- Technical aptitude for navigating and instructing others on Workday processes.
- Strong skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Majority of time will be spent on feeding / reviewing the Information Systems and answering inquiries to employees and / or managers and running follow ups on the same.
- Office / home environment.
Publicada el 09/10/2021
Finaliza el 17/01/2022