19/03/2023 is when the Java Software Engineer, Trilogy (Remote) - $100,000/year USD job opening was made available, and it will close on 16/04/2023. Not knowing the salary, you may negotiate it with the employer. This job also necessitates that you have 180 months of experience in the same field. This job is based in San Miguel de Tucumán, but it's a remote position that allows you to work from any location with an internet connection. You have the option to work on this job remotely or in person at b6000 San Miguel de Tucumán, Provincia de Tucumán, Argentina, San Miguel de Tucumán, Provincia de Tucumán, b6000. Crossover is currently hiring for contrato roles, but be sure to consider the work schedule and expectations before applying.
- Alta tecnología
- Mecánica / Técnica
- Eléctrica / Electrónica
- IT - Software
- IT Services
- IT Consulting
- Software Development
- San Miguel de Tucumán
- Provincia de Tucumán
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Don't let yourself fall victim to job scams and fraud; keep in mind these crucial tips when applying for jobs online. Legitimate job postings will never require payment before hiring. Verify the legitimacy of the employer before sharing personal information. Be on the lookout for job postings that require you to use your personal bank account for any reason. Confirm that the job is authentic and the company is hiring by getting in touch with them directly. Always take the time to research the company to avoid fraudulent job postings and to ensure that it's a trustworthy organization. Be cautious when applying for jobs and trust your instincts. Always be wary of job postings that ask you to complete tasks or projects that are unrelated to the job description or qualifications, as these could be signs of a fraudulent job posting. A professional job posting will typically provide a clear and formal process for scheduling and conducting interviews. Check that you are on the authentic trabajoempleo.info website to ensure your security.
Tipo de trabajo: Full-time
Descripción del trabajo
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?Looking for a high-paying job that’ll challenge the hell out of you? Trilogy’s on the hunt for top-tier coders in Latin America to join our fully remote team of next-level engineers. You’ll earn a six-figure salary in US Dollars, with the chance to double your pay as you climb the ranks in our engineering org.We use cutting-edge cloud-native technologies to revolutionize software products for our clients. Our development process lets us push every change live to production with zero regressions, thanks to clear specs, automated checks, and a unique workflow that lets us crush milestones five times faster than other companies. We’ve got a portfolio of over 60 software solutions that we’re constantly tweaking, so you’ll get to flex your brain muscles and master a ton of new tech.If you’re a self-starter who loves tackling gnarly development problems, then Trilogy is the perfect place for you. We’ve been working 100% remotely for over 15 years and have perfected a global asynchronous model that lets you work hard for eight-hour shifts three or four days a week, with a flexible workweek that never goes over 40 hours. So if you’re ready to join a team that knows how to get things done, come join us at Trilogy.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Implementing new features on existing software products by solving complex implementation problems and making the appropriate technical decisions.
- Fixing bugs to permanently eliminate defects that impair product functionality.
- Reviewing code from other developers to ensure they meet strict code quality standards and will not cause a regression.
- Performing root cause analyses that investigate defects based on reported outages, and create product fixes.
Java Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Dealing with unclear expectations or non-technical managers. Every task will have a clear scope and objective for you to implement, defined by a technical VP of Engineering.
- Executing repeated tasks for the same product using the same tech stack. Our portfolio of 60+ products ensures you are always tackling new challenges.
- Managing projects or stakeholders. We have automated management overhead so you can focus entirely on programming.
Deliver flawless features and bug fixes that make customers delighted with Trilogy products.Basic Requirements
- Commercial software development experience
- The ability to solve complex implementation problems and bug fixes independently with minimal guidance
- Located in Latin America and available to work during US business hours
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4905-AR-TucumánP-JavaSoftwareEn.001
If you're not sure about the job requirements, review the posting again to clarify any doubts. Please take the time to carefully read the job posting before submitting an application. The key to a successful job application is taking the time to ensure that your work is accurate and free of errors. We welcome applications from individuals who are certain that they can fulfill the responsibilities and expectations of this job.
Este trabajo esta cerrado