Job Description& SummaryA career in our STEM line of Service, within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
As a Junior Consultant in DATS, you are an important member of the team supporting transaction-focused projects. In this role, you will work on data analytics assignments that span across the entire lifecycle of an M&A deal. You will support sell- and buy-side due diligence activities by preparing common data models, visualizations, automation and machine learning models. You will take ownership of tasks and work streams of international client-related projects.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Required SkillsAnalytical Thinking, Data Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Problem Solving
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)English
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateOctober 31, 2022